20 Top Notch Motivational Quotes that Will bring a Definite Change in your Perspectives !
Loosing somewhere in life? Unable to give best out of your abilities? Absent minded? Not performing upto the criteria provided? Feel lack of enthusiasm? Less determined? Want to get yourself motivated??
Every person on earth needs inducement to move forward! We as human get tired and become lazy no matter how stimulus we are!
Somewhere in middle of an ordinary life, we feel like lacking in our performance!
This is a must read thing for those who desperately want themselves to get back to their real self!
I am going to talk about Bill gates, Steve jobs, Albert Einstein, Bernard Shaw and a lot more inspirational personalities whose sayings can change your outlook towards life ! The best thing about them is they never degrade you but bring positivity out of your weaknesses.
Bill Gates said in regard to Being lazy:
1. That He would choose a lazy person to do a hard job for him because he would find an easiest way to perform it.
2. Bernard Shaw also took positivity out of mistakes saying that a life spent this way is more honorable.
3. In case if you are a big failure, bill gates quoted his life that he failed in some of his exams but his friend passed all. Friend is a microsoft engineer but he is the owner of Microsoft. So stop judging your talent on such least important factors.
4. Steve jobs too shared his experience of getting fired from Apple for the betterment of multitudes. He said :
” I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life”.
Such big Personalities hold greatest impact on our lives to make us understand realities and to stop having Superficial approach.
5. Bill gates while disclosing the real side of life, said:
6. It is an absolute thing that a man learns from Experiences. So keep on watching out history of legends!
Few things they have recommended to Avoid and Add On!
7. Avoid Comparisons.
The real problem starts when we start Comparisons. This is how we indulge ourselves in inferiority complexes. And it eventually ruins our productivity.
8. Stop Explanations.
The most stupid thing to do is protecting yourself in front of people.
Why telling them what they saw or heared is not correct?
Don’t waste your time. People are here to put hurdles on your way and Laugh at unnoticable things. Ignore them. Be Who you are and just stay Committed !
9. Never say “YOU CAN’T DO IT”.
A time will come in life when you will think if you have would have given it one more chance, you would have been on a better place ! So never give up
10. Never get Satisfied.
Getting satisfied in life means no purpose to live anymore.
11. Keep on struggling!
Hardwork pays back to you. It never go waste. This is your power to stand out in even miserable conditions you have to go through. God never burdens the soul which is beyond his power to survive.
12. Protect your dreams.
When people themselves can not approach some big place in life, they will never let you reach that point. This is your self motivation to work on your dream and get it done.
13. Be with people Who Appreciate you.
Try to spend most of quality time with people who make you feel happy from inside. With those to whom your presence matters a lot and those who worth your appearance in community. This is how you can easily be the best in your performance Because of self confidence you get from peers.
14. Try to be a better person the very next day.
If you don’t feel change in you and there is a symmetry going on in your doings. No betterment is seen on daily basis or even weekly basis then you need to give a reading to some legend’s success story for motivation. Or can go through this write up for sure reasons 😉
15. Love your work.
Always choose something for you that you don’t feel like burdening your soul when done.
“Get yourself a job that you love”. STEVE JOBS!
16. Manage Emergencies.
In regard to tackling emergencies, Bill Gates once said:
17. Develop the habit of reading; BILL GATES !
18. Keep an eye on the next big thing.
19. Change Mindsets.
Rather than taking everything from the world, the focus should be to put in much to the world.
Cheer up guyz!
I am sure you will be feeling some positivity in your opinions towards certain aspects of life