Women Empowerment Quotes for Inspiration!
Empowering Women is a basic step towards sustainability of any country or state !
Why women should be Empowered?
Why she should participate in all sectors be it Economic, Private, Public, Business or Industrial sector, Banking, Agriculture, Advertising, Food industry, Health area, Services or any essential part that plays the major role in country’s development and prosperity??
1. More population is of women when compared to men. Empowering them means heading towards progress.
2. Women come up with intellectual ideas.
3. Women-owned micro businesses are more effective than men-owned businesses.
4. Women excel in the educational fields especially that of mathematics and science. So empowering them would eventually open ways of excellent academia for children.
5. In villages, more women are working as farmers. If we take them up from bottom to top as an agricultural worker on better salary and good package then it could help country fall in the category of more stable and developed ones.
ALAN H. COHEN
MRS. INDIRA GANDHI
HELEN D. GAYLE
For a happy, healthy and prosperous country, there is an extreme need of changing midsets of men to let their women discover their realself, explore their talent and help country with their voluntary power to grow better and faster.
For this, a lot many rules have been passed in Parliament and organizations have been working too good for the purpose. Women Empowerment Principles around the world clearly depict how women should be empowered. What are the policies, how they should be treated, what are the clauses IF not followed what can be the penalties ! Female empowerment programmes are going on for women to step forward in different fields considering their abilities. This all has been developed in co-operation between UN WOMEN and UNITED NATION GLOBAL COMPACT.
Let Insecurities go. Help each other getting stronger. Do not put each other down or go on competing with each other. Be confident and prove it by showing your positive and accepting attitude towards those who are atleast doing something for country’s betterment. =)